Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Duggars expecting their 19th child

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    Seems like a legit family to me. Just seems like they like to procreate to me.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    While I'm big on something like this and things like homeschooling, they are taking care of them - that's what really matters. No abuse or anything, it does seem like one of those complexes, but haven't seen any evidence of anything. I would prefer them to use some BC of some sort, ahhh well.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Duggars expecting their 19th child

    I wonder if he ever serenades her with some Luther Campbell type stuff?
    GO VOLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •